Health & Wellness Doctors
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Your new pair of Custom Orthotics are almost here!
If you would like to order a pair of custom orthotics please follow the following steps.
- Go to our orthotic page and click on the links of the 4 companies that we currently deal with. Review the types of orthotics that the offer and decide which company you would like to order from. Select this company below.
- An estimate will be emailed to you for the cost of your custom orthotic.
- If you agree to the fee and you would like to move forward with your orthotic, you will need to respond to the email that sent you an estimate.
- Once a response is received to go ahead with the orthotic and Invoice will be emailed. This invoice can be paid via cheque or through PayPal. You will have to pay the entire Invoice in full.
- After payment of the entire Invoice is received, an Orthotic Casting Mold will be sent to your home. You will also be emailed a link to a secure webpage which will give you a video of the casting process.
- The Mold will have a pre-paid mail envelope. Simply complete the moulding process, put the casting box into the pre-paid mail bag and mail out.
- You should have your custom orthotics in 1-2 weeks.